|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case with wheels|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days for general type machines ,15-30 days for customized machines|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units per Month|
|Alternative Name:||80W Laser Rust Removal Machine For Industrial And Manufacturing||Laser Type:||Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request|
20mm portable laser rust removal machine,
5000mm / s rust remover machine
Industrial 20mm 80W Portable Rust Removal Machine
MRJ-Laser 80W laser cleaning machine is a new type of cleaning machine that uses optical pulse generated by the fiber laser to clean the surface. The principle is based on the photophysical reaction between the short pulse laser (generated by high-intensity beam) and the pollution layer.
80W power can both suit for industrial use and small business, which has a fine price and good quality.
Product Details & Parameters
|Cable Length||Standard 3m(Customized up to 8m)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to +60℃|
|Clean Head Weight||2.5±0.1KG|
|Control Screen||7 inch (Can be customized)|
|Warranty Time||2 years|
|Laser Wavelength||Fiber laser|
Adjustment of laser path
The schematic diagram is as follow:
1. Firstly observe the laser:
Open the cover above the light base first, and then observe the parts inside, as shown in the picture above.
Turn on the key switch, water cooling machine, laser power. Put the dimming piece between beam expander and the front mirror and adjust the bolt;
(1) Slowly increase the laser current and check if there is a laser beam produced.If there is, adjust it to the strongest and rounded and to overlap with the red light. Adjust it again on condition that the laser can be seen, until the laser beam can be produced with minimum current.
(2) If there is not, please follow the next steps.
2. Adjust red light:
(1) Turn off the Q drive and laser power, turn on the red light switch and let it pass through the back mirror, the Q switch, the concentrating cavity and the front mirror, and make the red light spot fall on the center of the galvanometer hole. If not, adjust the bolt of red light adjustment (the upper is to adjust up and down, the lower is to adjust left and right), until the red light spot falls in the center.
(2) After adjusting the red light, block the Q switch and the back mirror with a piece of white paper. At this time, you will see that there is a back light point on the red light adjustment frame (this is the back light point reflected by the back mirror); adjust the back mirror adjusting bolt so that the returning red light coincides with the outgoing spot (the upper is to adjust up and down, the lower is to adjust left and right).
(3) Then put the white paper between the beam expanding mirror and the front reflection mirror. You will see a reflected red spot around the concentrating chamber. Adjust the front mirror adjusting bolt. Adjust the reflected red light to coincide with the outgoing red light.(The top is to adjust up and down, and the bottom is to adjust left and right).
As all above, the red light adjustment ends.