|Laser Wavelength:||Fiber Laser 1064nm||Pulse Energy:||1.5mJ|
|Focal Length:||F=160mm / F=254mm(Customizable)||Clean Head Weight:||2.5±0.1kg|
laser cleaning device,
laser cleaner machine
60W Black Non Abrasive Laser Cleaning Rust Equipment No Consumables
|Laser Wavelength||Fiber Laser 1064nm|
|Focal Length||F=160mm / F=254mm(Customizable)|
|Clean Head Weight||2.5±0.1kg|
|Touch Screen||7 inch|
|Cable Length||3.0m(Customizable, up to 20m)|
|Storage Temperature||﹣10 to﹢60℃|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
|Input Power||Single-phase 220VAC ± 10%, 50-60Hz|
|Optional Accessory||Hand-held / Automated|
1. The aim of this process is simple; to clean the surface of a material (e.g. metal) that it is working with.
2. A laser beam is pulsed at the surface of a material, irradiating and vaporising the layer until the desired depth of ablation has been reached. The pulse’s output power and wavelength can be controlled, offering the user a great deal of control when it comes to vaporising a material’s surface with a high degree of accuracy
3. KR-FL-C series Laser cleaning machine is a high-tech and latest product of surface cleaning, it is easy to install, operate and automated;
4. Simple to operate
5. Auto focus, spherical surface cleaning, high cleanliness, can remove the resin, stains, dirt, rust, coating, oil contamination, plating and paint on the surface of different shape metal objects, and the stone caving surface attachments and rubber mold surface residue;
6. KR lasers with high powers allow the wear-free and selective cleansing of molds and tools from process residues like carbon black, silicone, rubber, vulcanization residues or oils and fat.
7. This treatment is often necessary to prepare the surfaces for subsequent production steps like the painting or welding. Here, the contact-free working laser provides a processing without any mechanical, chemical or unauthorized thermal load on the carrier material.