|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days for general type machines ,15-30 days for customized machines|
|Payment Terms:||T/T，paypal, D/A etc.|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per month|
|Alternative Name:||100W Laser Cleaning System||Laser Type:||Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years (laser Source Not Included), Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc.||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request.|
laser cleaning machine price,
laser rust removal laser machine,
portable laser high speed descaling machine
100W laser cleaning system is composed of laser source, laser optical system and control system, which can meet the requirements of laser cleaning technology such as laser removing rust from metal, laser oil removal, laser paint removal, laser zinc removal, laser film removal and coating removal.
Mrj-laser realizes industrial laser cleaning which can be customized according to the needs of different industries to meet different production requirements.
Our laser cleaning systems are Widely used in the mold industry, automobile manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, transportation, hardware tools and other industries.
|Laser Wavelength||Fiber Laser 1064nm|
|Focal Length||F=160mm / F=254mm(Customizable)|
|Clean Head Weight||2.5±0.1kg|
|Touch Screen||7 inch|
|Cable Length||3.0m(Customizable, up to 20m)|
|Storage Temperature||﹣10 to﹢60℃|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
|Input Power||Single-phase 220VAC ± 10%, 50-60Hz|
|Optional Accessory||Hand-held / Automated|
1. Laser cleaning is a "green" cleaning method, without the use of any chemical agents and cleaning liquid. The waste from the cleaning is basically a solid powder of small volume, easy to store, recyclable, can easily solve the environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. The traditional cleaning method is usually contact cleaning, which exerts a mechanical force on the surface of the object to be cleaned. The surface of the damaged object or the cleaning medium is attached to the surface of the object to be cleaned, which cannot be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. The non-abrasive and non-contact nature of laser cleaning can readily solve these problems.
3. The laser can be transmitted through optical fiber, which can be coordinated with robot hands and robot to achieve remote operation conveniently and can clean parts that are not easily reached by traditional methods. This can ensure the safety of personnel when used in some dangerous places;
4. Laser cleaning can remove various types of pollutants on the surface of various materials to achieve a degree of cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It can also selectively clean the pollutants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface.
5. High efficiency of laser cleaning, saving time.
6. Although laser cleaning machine price is high in the early stage, but with one-off investment, it can be used stably for a long time with low operating cost.
This a pillar structure on a train. Before cleaning, the joint is rusted and covered with old paint.
After laser cleaning, the paint and rust are removed and the joint almost became brand new.