|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO9001|
|Model Number:||MRJ-FL-3D20A, MRJ-FL-3D30A|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case or flight case as you request|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days for general type machines ,15-30 days for customized machines|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per month|
|Alternative Name:||20W 30W Fiber Laser Engraver For Metal||Laser Type:||Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request|
30W Stainless Steel Engraving Machine,
20W Stainless Steel Engraving Machine,
3D focus dynamic laser engraver
20W 30W Fiber Laser Engraver for Metal
• Equipped with shining blue LED unique streamlined design of marking head. Specially applied for high-end laser market
• The max marking field is 400*400mm, the max scan height is 130mm.
• Support 3D model importing. 2D model can be coated or projected on built-incommonly used curved surface
• Integrated structure, small size, fine sealing. Ensure the stability of long time working.
• The galvameter scan focus beam size is 50um, response speed can meet precision filling up to 5000mm/s.
- Excellent beam quality and high-precision marking effect
- Stable performance, fast marking speed, high repeat positioning accuracy
- The core components adopt electromagnetic compatibility optimization design, with high signal-to-noise ratio and strong anti-interference ability
- Higher electro-optical conversion rate, good beam quality, no power coupling loss, no consumables, and lower operating costs
- Dynamic focus laser marking system is suitable for marking objects with arbitrary curved surfaces, spheres, steps and irregular surfaces
- Changing the focal length of the laser through the focus axis can also achieve the effect of deep engraving, meeting the needs of all-round 3D marking
- Equipped with high-tech dynamic focus control software to achieve high-precision marking on objects of any shape.
The principle of laser marking
The basic principle of laser marking is that a high-energy continuous laser beam is generated by a laser generator, and the focused laser acts on the printing material to instantly melt or even vaporize the surface material. By controlling the path of the laser on the surface of the material, it forms the required graphic marks.
Laser marking is characterized by non-contact processing, which can be marked on any special-shaped surface, and the workpiece will not deform and generate internal stress. It is suitable for marking metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood, leather and other materials.
All of our products have attained CE, FDA certificates, and quality control is strictly under the supervision of ISO9001.
• Before delivery, each machine will be strictly tested and we will issue a quality report.
• There are wooden case or flight case for your selection.
• Strict quality standards
• Independent intellectual property rights
• Personalized customized services
• Excellent after-sale service