|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case with wheels, which are safe and suitable for international transportation.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per month|
|Alternative Name:||200W Fiber Laser Rust Remover For Rust Cleaning||Laser Type:||Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request|
200W Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine,
220V Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine,
1064nm laser metal rust remover
200W Fiber Laser Rust Remover for Rust Cleaning
• Unique self-developed cleaning software control system.
• Friendly control interface and easy to operate.
• selective cleaning of precise location and accurate size.
• High cleaning efficiency and saving time.
• Simple structure, stable performance, maintenance-free.
• Automated cleaning by hand-held or work with manipulator.
|Scan length||1-100mm (customizable)|
|F-theta Lens||F=160mm or F=254mm|
|Power Supply||Single-phase 220V ± 10%, 50/60Hz AC|
669*987*1193mm(can be customized)
• High-Tech and non-contact cleaning, no damage to the base surface.
• Environmental protection without consumables.
• Lightweight and customized design.
• Easy to operate and very safe.
• High-speed scanning motors, smaller and more stable.
• Professional laser cleaning optical design.
1. Pretreatment for brazing and welding
1) Laser cleaning helps remove ferrous and nonferrous metals, lubricants and other contaminants from metal and aluminum surfaces in preparation for high quality soldering.
2) It also ensures a smooth and non-porous brazing weld.
2. Remove coating in small areas
1) It can be used on almost all surface types, whether chemically anodized, oxidized or organic coatings.
2) Laser cleaning can be used in automotive and other industries to remove coatings and paints while maintaining the integrity of the base material.
3. Selective paint removal
The use of lasers for polishing, surface cleaning and coating removal is expanding rapidly. Depending on the different applications, the pulse frequency, energy, and wavelength of the laser must be precisely selected to clean, polish, and ablate the target material. At the same time, it is necessary to prevent any form of damage to the substrate material. At present, laser cleaning technology is mainly used for cleaning small parts. Of course, the technology is also likely to be suitable for cleaning large surfaces and large equipment or structures. With the progress being made in this field, these visions are expected to become a reality in the near future