|Laser Power:||200W||Laser Wavelength:||Fiber Laser 1064nm|
|Pulse Energy:||1-10mJ||Focal Length:||F=160mm / F=254mm(Customizable)|
|Operating Humidity:||10% To 90%||Input Power:||Hand-held / Automated|
portable laser rust remover,
rust cleaning laser 100w
1064nm 200W Laser Metal Rust Removal Machine 1 - 10mJ Pulse Energy
Based on the metal surface cleaning customized laser, according to the laser absorption rate of different wavelength of materias, the prior art selection of 1064 nm solid-state lasers or fiber lasers, metal absorption rate of up to 30%, with special mode spot, both can effectively clean rusty, and also protect Base metal with no damage.
Considering the stability of laser, the use of cost and integration methods and other factors, the latest technology using wavelength of 1064nm fiber laser is better than solid lasers, Maxphotoncis 100W pulse laser cleaning source, is the best configuration for hand-held laser cleaning.
|Laser Wavelength||Fiber Laser 1064nm|
|Focal Length||F=160mm / F=254mm(Customizable)|
|Clean Head Weight||3.5±0.1kg|
|Touch Screen||9.7 inch|
|Cable Length||3.0m(Customizable, up to 20m)|
|Storage Temperature||﹣10 to﹢60℃|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Input Power||Single-phase 220VAC ± 10%, 50-60Hz|
|Optional Accessory||Hand-held / Automated|
Laser cleaning equipment is a new generation of surface cleaning high-tech products. It is very easy to install, manipulate and achieve automate. Easy operation, you only turn on the power and open the device, machine will be cleaned with no chemical reagents, no media, no dust and no water. With the advantage of manual adjustment of the focus, fit curved surface cleaning, good surface cleanliness and so on . Laser cleaning machine can clean the resin of subject surface, oil stains, stains, dirt, rust, coating, coating, paint.
China Manufacturer Brand New Metal Rust Removal Laser Cleaning Machine jinan;
Mold industry, Military equipment industry, Precision machinery industry, Ship building and marine engineering industry, Construction machinery and heavy industry, Car manufacturer industry, Electronic and Semiconductor industry,nuclear power plant industry,Building facades and cultural relics protection industry.100W 200W 500W 1000W Laser cleaning.
KR Fiber laser cleaning applications:
1. Artwork restoration – artwork such as ceramics, ornaments, paintings, prints, vases, etc. can all be cleaned using fiber laser cleaning techniques
2. Labelling and marking – laser cleaning approaches can be used to ablate surfaces (e.g. metal and plastic) to leave a label or mark below. This ideal for the creation of product codes and barcodes, etc.
3. Mould cleaning and de-oiling – moulds constantly need cleaning and/or deoiling. This has great appeal in certain industries, e.g. manufacturing (especially of food)
4. Surface preparation treatment – such as to remove paint, mould, or to prepare surfaces for treatment. Surfaces can easily gather or contain contaminants such as carbon, rust, and rubber, and laser cleaning offers an efficient and environmentally-friendly way of removing these.
5. Stonework restoration – various types of stonework will become dirty over time, these include monuments, sculptures, statues, etc. Fiber lasers will clean stone to a higher standard and with less damage to stone than traditional methods
6. Traffic film removal – layers of traffic film deposit themselves over time on cars, planes, buildings, etc. these can all be cleaned/ablated off with fiber lasers