|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case with wheels, which are safe and suitable for international transportation.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per month|
|Alternative Name:||120W Green Laser Rust Removal Machine||Laser Type:||Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request|
120W Laser Rust Removal Machine,
1064nm Laser Rust Removal Machine,
Portable Laser Descaling Machine
120W Green Laser Rust Removal Machine
• High-Tech and non-contact cleaning, no damage to the base surface.
• Environmental protection without consumables.
• Light weight and customized design.
• Easy to operate and very safe.
• High-speed scanning motors, smaller and more stable.
• Professional laser cleaning optical design
Advantages of This Rust Remover
• Super low running cost, the only operating cost is electricity.
• Linear & 2D spiral scanning modes.
• 24 hours continuously laser cleaning.
|Scan length||1-100mm (customizable)|
|Scan width||1-20mm (customizable)|
|Input Power||Single Phase 110V/220V/50-60Hz|
• This portable rust removal machine for laser cleaning is non-grinding and non-contact for most material cleaning.
• The rust cleaning laser not only can be used to clean organic pollutants, but also inorganic substances, including metal rust, metal particles, dust, etc.
• The application of the laser descaling machine effects include: rust removal, paint removal, and oil stains, cultural relics restoration, glue removal, coating and coating removal.
Other Applicable Fields of Laser Cleaning Machine
Laser cleaning applications stem from the market need for a non-toxic, non-abrasive cleaning method that can be used as an alternative to previously used chemical cleaning, manual cleaning, and abrasive jet cleaning methods.
1. Surface polishing and derusting in steel manufacturing
• When metals are exposed to moisture, they react with water to form ferrous oxide, thus rusting. This rust can degrade the metal and make it unsuitable for use in a variety of applications.
• On the other hand, due to the annealing process, the metal surface will form an oxide layer, the oxide layer will make the metal surface discoloration, thus hampering the subsequent finishing operation.
2. Clean anode assemblies
• The presence of dirt and other contaminants will increase the resistance of the anode, resulting in more battery power consumption.
• The presence of contaminants also shorten the life of the anode by increasing the consumption rate during smelting.
3. Preparing for metal bonding
• In order to improve process stability, surface adhesion and better welding quality, the surface of the metal material to be joined must be prepared prior to the application of welding and other bonding techniques.
• If the surface of metal materials is not treated in cleaning, joint spots and joint seams are easy to degrade, aggravate wear and even catastrophic failure.