|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case with wheels, which are safe and suitable for international transportation.|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days for general type machines ,15-30 days for customized machines|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||100 units per month|
|Alternative Name:||100W Laser Cleaning Machine To Remove Rust Stains||Laser Type:||Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request|
100W Laser Derusting Machine,
Non Contact Laser Derusting Machine,
1.5mj fiber laser cleaning rust machine
100W Laser Cleaning Machine to Remove Rust Stains
• Compared with other cleaning methods, the cost of laser cleaning is the lowest, since there's no need of any other consumables, just need electric power cost of an ordinary electrical appliance.
• Non-contact laser cleaning mode optimizes the cleaning effects on targets and ensure the safety of operators better.
• Laser cleaning is a kind of environmental friendly cleaning method, which does not produce any pollutants.
• The enclosed and integrated design is simple and easy to operate.
In addition of 100W, we have 120W and 200W to choose.
|Clean Length||1mm to 100mm|
|Drift for A Long Time||<0.5mRad|
|The Maximum Scan Angle||±15°|
|Cable Length||3m to 10m(optional)|
|Storage temperature||-10 to +60℃|
|Clean head weight||1.5±0.1KG|
|Control Screen||7 inch (Can be customized)|
|Warranty time||2 years|
Comparison with Other Cleaning Methods
|Comparison of effect||Laser cleaning||Chemical cleaning||Sandblasting||Dry ice cleaning||Mechanical polishing|
|Cleaning Type||Laser Cleaning, non-contact||Chemicals cleaning, contact type||Sand, non-contact||Dry ice cleaning, non-contact||Machinery/sandpaper cleaning, contact type|
|Damage to the Substrate||No damage at all||Damage substrate||Damage substrate||Damage substrate||Damage substrate|
|Consume Material||No Consume material||Chemicals||Sand||Dry ice||Sandpaper, grinding wheel, oil stone, etc.|
|Cleaning Effect||dExcellent, high cleanliness||dAverage, Uneven||Average, Uneven||Good, Uneven||Average, Uneven|
|Safety/environmental Protection||No pollution||Serious pollution||Environment pollution||No pollution||Environment pollution|
• High-performance field lens. In the same main optical system, the additional field lens will reduce the detector area. If the same detector area is used, the field of view can be enlarged and the incident flux increased.
• Self-developed control system. The control system is independently developed by our company.
• Customizable interface. The interface can be customized according to your design.
• Two cleaning methods for the lasser cleaning machine: horizontal beam outputting and vertical beam outputting for your option
Why We Choose Laser Cleaning Machine?
There are various cleaning methods in the traditional cleaning industry, most of which use chemical agents and mechanical methods for cleaning. As the environmental protection laws and regulations are becoming stricter and people’s awareness of environmental protection and safety are increasing, the types of chemicals that can be used in industrial cleaning will become less and less.
How to find a cleaner and non-damaging cleaning method is a problem we have to resolve. Considering all of these factors, laser cleaning has the characteristics of non-grinding, non-contact, non-thermal effect and suitable for objects of various materials, and is considered to be the most reliable and effective solution. At the same time, laser cleaning can solve problems that cannot be solved by traditional cleaning methods.