|Laser Wavelength:||Fiber Laser 1064nm||Pulse Energy:||1.5mJ|
|Focal Length:||F=160mm / F=254mm(Customizable)||Clean Head Weight:||2.5±0.1kg|
laser metal cleaning machine,
laser cleaning rust machine
Customizable Hand-held Laser Rust Remover 120W Laser Paint And Rust Remover
|Laser Wavelength||Fiber Laser 1064nm|
|Focal Length||F=160mm / F=254mm(Customizable)|
|Clean Head Weight||2.5±0.1kg|
|Touch Screen||7 inch|
|Cable Length||3.0m(Customizable, up to 20m)|
|Storage Temperature||﹣10 to﹢60℃|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
|Input Power||Single-phase 220VAC ± 10%, 50-60Hz|
|Optional Accessory||Hand-held / Automated|
Fiber laser cleaning is better than more traditional methods:
1. is non-contact and non-abrasive, and so will only irradiate the material that you want to get rid of. This makes the process in particular, ideal for cleaning intricate and textured materials.
2. Customizable personalized cleaning head
Simple structure, light weight, ergonomic design and easy to operate;
Adopted imported high-speed scanning motors from USA, small size, high precision and good stability.
3. Unique self-developed cleaning software control system
Clear and concise control interface, easy to operate, all parameters can be set and adjusted base on user’s demands for high performance controlling of laser and clean head;
More uniform cleaning surface, No any damage to substrate of components, realized selective cleaning of precise location and accurate size.
4. Professional laser cleaning optical design
High damage threshold of scanning mirror and F-theta lens;
Continuously long-time working more than 10 hours.
5. High cleaning efficiency and saving time
Easy operation, stable performance, maintenance-free;
Automated cleaning by hand-held or work with manipulator
Advantages of the process
the key characteristics of how the laser cleaning process works, which differentiates it from more traditional methods, are that:
1. It is a much safer process
2. It is more efficient
3. It offers the user a higher level of accuracy and control
4. There is a greater focus on a higher quality end result
The fiber laser beam is generated inside the fiber itself, and so the beam produced is extremely stable. Other laser sources, on the other hand, rely on a fine alignment of mirrors, and should these be knocked, it can be hard to realign them.