|Place of Origin:||Sichuan, China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case with wheels, which are safe and suitable for international transportation.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Units per Month|
|Alternative Name:||100W Fiber Laser Rust Romover||Laser Type:||Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request|
100W Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine,
1064nm Fiber Laser Cleaning Machine,
1.5mJ laser metal rust remover
100W Fiber Laser Rust Romover
This 100W fiber laser cleaning machine is our most popular type. It is designed to be simple-use and easy-operate as well as safe-operate. It is equiped with a handle realizing non-contact laser cleaning mode which optimizes the cleaning effects on targets and ensures the safety of operators better. It has high-speed scanning motors, which are smaller and more stable.
• Super low running cost, operating costs are only for electricity. Compared with other cleaning methods, our operation cost of this machine is the lowest.
• Linear & 2D spiral scanning modes. The unique linear and biaxial laser cleaning mode ensure efficient cleaning efficiency.
• Long-time continuous laser cleaning. Our equipment can work continuously 8 hours per day.
|Scan length||1-100mm (customizable)|
|Scan width||1-20mm (customizable)|
|Input Power||Single Phase 110V/220V/50-60Hz|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
• Professional pre-sale consultation
• Personalized customized services
• Free proofing
• 24 hours*7 days online service response
• 2-years warranty
• Professional training
• Quick after-sales response
• Unique file for each customer
• More targeted to help customers to solve problems
• The rust cleaning laser not only can be used to clean organic pollutants, but also inorganic substances, including metal rust, metal particles, dust, etc.
• The application of the laser descaling machine effects include: rust removal, paint removal, and Oil stains, cultural relics restoration, glue removal, coating and coating removal.
Several Ways to Clean Rust
What is rust?
In general, rust usually refers to oxides produced on the surfaces of metals (including alloys). Common examples are iron rust, copper rust, aluminum rust, and so on. But not all oxides of metals are called rust. Rust can cause the deterioration of metal products, therefore, it is very important to remove rust on machinery and equipment in manufacturing.
Now, let’s introduce several ways to remove rust.
Using hydrogen peroxide to remove rust
Cleaning with hydrogen peroxide is a common method to remove rust. It is usually for home use, and for thin and small areas. If the object gets large area of and thick rust, it may cost much hydrogen peroxide and not be economic for industrial use.
Using electrolysis for rust removal
The rusty part is soaked in electrolyte solution, and the rusty patch is used as the anode. With electricity on, the rusty part will undergo reduction and achieve the effect of rust removal. It will not damage the base metal, but you must be very careful during the process in case of being shocked by the electricity. And also, if the rusty structure is complete and big, it is hard to soak in electrolyte.