|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO-9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case with wheels|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days for general type machines ,15-30 days for customized machines|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Alternative Name:||1000W Handheld Laser Welder||Laser Type:||Continuous Fiber Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request||Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc|
1KW Fiber Laser Welder,
FDA Fiber Laser Welder,
1000w fiber laser welding machine
1000W Fiber Laser Welder For Industrial Welding
• The 1000W Fiber Laser welder has a very good laser beam quality.
• The speed is high and 5 times of the traditional welding machine.
• This welder has fine welds, it has large depth.
• The welding head is small and can make the precision higher.
• The seams after welding are firm, smooth and flat.
• A steel handhold can be added on the machine to reach different areas of the metals to be welded.
|Laser Type||Continuous fiber Laser|
|Fiber Cable Length||Standard: 10 Meters|
|Working Mode||Continuous / Modulation|
|Welding Speed Range||0-120mm/s|
|Working Environment Temperature Range||15℃ - 35℃|
|Working Environment Humidity Range||＜70% No Condensation|
|Recommend Welding Thickness||0.5mm - 3mm|
|Welding Gap Requirement||≤0.5mm|
|Working Voltage||110V / 220V|
|Weight (KG)||230 KG|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Laser Type||Continuous fiber Laser|
Powder metallurgy field
• In the early 1980s, laser welding entered the field of powder metallurgy material processing with its unique advantages, opening up new prospects for the application of powder metallurgy materials, such as the use of brazing methods commonly used in powder metallurgy material connection to weld diamond. Low strength, wide heat-affected zone, especially incapable of adapting to high temperature and high strength requirements, causing the solder to melt and fall off. Laser welding can improve welding strength and high temperature resistance.
• Laser welding has been widely used in the electronics industry, especially in the microelectronics industry. Due to the small heating concentration and low thermal stress in the heat-affected zone of laser welding, it is showing unique advantages in the packaging of integrated circuit and semiconductor device shells. In the development of vacuum devices, laser welding has also been applied, such as molybdenum Focusing electrode and stainless steel support ring, fast hot cathode filament assembly, etc.
• Tailored laser welding technology has been widely used in foreign car manufacturing. According to statistics, in 2000, there were more than 100 laser tailored welding production lines for tailored blanks worldwide, with an annual output of 70 million tailor-welded blanks for car components. Increase at a relatively high rate. Domestically produced imported models Passat, Buick, Audi, etc. also use some cut blank structures.
China uses CO2 laser welding instead of flash butt welding for the connection of rolled steel coils in the steel industry. Research on ultra-thin plate welding, such as foils with a thickness of less than 100 microns, cannot be welded, but through special output power waveforms.
• In the late 1980s, kilowatt-level lasers were successfully used in industrial production. Nowadays, laser welding production lines have appeared on a large scale in the automobile manufacturing industry and become one of the outstanding achievements of the automobile manufacturing industry.
European automobile manufacturers such as Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Volvo of Sweden took the lead in adopting laser welding for roof, body, side frame and other sheet metal welding in the 1980s. In the 1990s, the American GM, Ford and Chrysler companies competed. The introduction of laser welding into automobile manufacturing, despite its late start, has developed rapidly.