|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO-9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box or flight case with wheels|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days for general type machines ,15-30 days for customized machines|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per month|
|Alternative Name:||500W Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine||Laser Type:||Continuous Laser|
|Warranty:||2 Years, Lifetime Maintenance Service||After-sales Service:||7*24 Hours After-sales Response|
|Transportation:||By Air, By Sea, By Railway Etc||Trade Terms:||FOB, CIF, DDP, DFR Or Any Other Term As You Request|
|Keywords:||1500w Welding Metals,welding On Iron,welding Carbon Steel,welding Stainless Steel,500 To 2000w Laser Welding,|
Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine,
1500W Fiber Laser Welding Machine,
1500w handheld fiber laser welder
1500W Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
• This 1500W fiber laser welding machine adopts continuous laser sourse. It is suitable for precise welding on iron, gold, silver, nickel, tin, copper, aluminum, stainless steel and other different metals. It has been widely used in aviation equipment, ship building, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical products, automobile manufacturing and other industries.
• This fiber laser welder is composed of welding held, laser source cabinet, water cooling machine and control equipment. This series of equipment has multiple powers to choose from, from 500W to 2000W, which is 3-5 times of the speed of the traditional welding methods. It can completely meet the needs of users in different industries.
|Laser Type||Continuous fiber Laser|
|Fiber Cable Length||Standard: 10 Meters|
|Working Mode||Continuous / Modulation|
|Welding Speed Range||0-120mm/s|
|Working Environment Temperature Range||15℃ - 35℃|
|Working Environment Humidity Range||＜70% No Condensation|
|Recommend Welding Thickness||0.5mm - 3mm|
|Welding Gap Requirement||≤0.5mm|
|Working Voltage||110V / 220V|
|Weight (KG)||230 KG|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Laser Type||Continuous fiber Laser|
Laser source has better absorb rate for mental materials.
Touch screen and simple interface make it easy to set parameters. Most of our customers can learn to operate it by less than 2-hours’ guidance.
|Independent R&D of swinging welding joint makes up for the defect of micro-facula in laser welding, expands the tolerance range and weld width of mechanical parts, and then obtains a better weld seam. Smooth and fine welding shall reduce the subsequent gringding/ polishing process, saving the time and cost.|
The importance of laser welding equipment in the application of electronic products
• In recent years, with the rapid development and upgrading of electronic, electrical and digital products, more and more important parts of electronic products begin to go toward the trend of miniscule production. High precision processing mode demand is increasing, as a new technology of precision welding process, laser welding technology ushers in a rapid development. Compared with iron soldering process, the laser welding technology is more advanced, and the heating principle is different from the former. It is not simply to replace the heated part of the welding metal. The laser belongs to the "surface exothermic", and the heating speed is very fast.
The necessity of laser welding equipment application:
• With the improvement of IC (Integrated Circuits) chip design and manufacturing Technology, SMT (Surface Mounting Technology) is developing towards the direction of high density, high reliability and miniaturization. Therefore, it also challenges the traditional welding method, and the new laser welding would become a new weapon in the welding field.
• At present, the pin center distance of QFP (Quad Flat Package) has reached 0.3mm, and the number of pins of a single device can reach more than 576. This makes the "bridging" of adjacent lead welding joints easily occur in the traditional welding methods such as gas phase reflow welding, hot air reflow welding and infrared reflow welding when welding such fine-spacing components.
• In addition, in the field of traditional wire welding, the progress of IC technology, from the other hand, promotes the process and technology development of wire processing. For example, in the field of traditional connectors, the further reduction of PCB and terminal sizes have caused bottlenecks in traditional Hot Bar welding and electric soldering. In addition, due to the traditional contact welding processes such as HOT BAR welding and electric soldering iron welding, there are hidden dangers of damage to wire and transmission performance. In the field with high demand on wire transmission quality and speed, manufacturers try to avoid using these welding methods.
• At the same time, the emergence of some new MEMS devices, such as mobile phone camera module, makes the welding of electronic components get rid of the traditional concept of plane welding and develop towards the direction of 3D space welding. For such devices, contact processing methods such as electric iron welding are easy to produce interference, so non-contact and high-precision processing methods are required. As a result, more and more people are studying new welding method. Among them, laser welding technology with its unique heat source properties, extremely fine spot size, local heating characteristics, help solve this kind of problem to a large extent. Therefore, it has been paid more and more attention by manufacturers.